1. A show you wished was never cancelled: Deadwood, Carnivale, Arrested Development, and most of all The Fades.
2. A show you wish more people were watching: Community (current); Flight of the Conchords (cancelled).
3. Your favorite new show that aired this season: Gotham. It’s the only new show I watched this season.
4. Your favorite show: Futurama.
5. A show you hate: Revolutionary Girl Utena.
6. Favorite episode of favorite TV show: “Luck of the Fryish.”
7. Least favorite episode of favorite TV show: “Jurassic Bark,” not because of its quality, but because it’s so depressing.
8. A show everyone should watch: Mythbusters or any show that might develop the slightest bit of critical thinking or understanding of science.
9. Best scene: Breaking Bad had a huge number of strong scenes. The “say my name” scene sticks out.
10. A show you thought you wouldn’t like but wound up loving: I thought Elementary would be a bad rip off of Sherlock but it turned out well.
I couldn’t believe anyone would make a TV spinoff of Fargo years after the fact, but that turned out to be one of my favorite shows.
After the latest Hannibal Lecter movies, I expected the TV show to be terrible. It turned out to be one of the best visually realized shows I’ve ever seen.
Both Parks and Recreation and Star Trek:the Next Generation had awful first seasons but blossomed into fun shows.
11. A show that disappointed you: Bates Motel started out strong but slumped in the second season.
Community, The Simpsons, and Dexter definitely sagged towards the end but I still enjoyed them more than some of the rabid fans.
12. An episode you’ve seen at least five times: I probably watched every episode of the original Scooby Doo, Where Are You? as a kid and even more times with my kids.
13. Favorite childhood show: H.R. Pufnstuf. I just found out that Angelo Rossitto of Freaks played Seymour the Spider.
14. Favorite male character: Bender is sometimes described as a male robot but the episode “Amazon Women in the Mood,” explicitly states that he’s not truly male.
Evil and competent: Walter White.
Evil and incompetent: Blackadder.
Good and incompetent: Moss (socially).
Good and competent: Data.
15. Favorite female character: It didn’t occur to me how male-oriented the shows I watch are.
Evil and competent: Atia of Rome.
Evil and incompetent: Miss Piggy.
Good and competent: Arya Stark and Daenerys.
Good but incompetent: Liz Lemon.
16. Your guilty pleasure : Orange is the New Black.
17. Favorite ship: This might have been intended to be “relationship” but I’ll go with the original Enterprise.
22. Favorite series finale: Monk’s last episode tied up the series well.
23. Most annoying character: Ahsoka from Clone Wars.
24. Best quote: I’m having a hard time answering so many questions. I wasn’t expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
25. A show you plan on watching (old or new): Firefly.
26. OMG WTF series finale: Carnivale. It wrapped up all the loose ends and then created twice as many new ones.
27. Best pilot episode: Boardwalk Empire.
28. 2First show obsession: Batman or The Munsters.
29. Current TV show obsession: Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Hannibal, Fargo, True Detective, American Horror Story.
30. Saddest character death: Seymour.